Project Manager Required
Salary and Package Negotiable.
Digs to be supplied when staying away.
We are currently recruiting for a growing Principle Contractor who work on a nationwide basis delivering sustainable energy / Solar projects.
The Client is working on the construction and implimentation of new solar and energy projects.
The Project management position will encompass:
– Manage Projects from inception to completion against project plan.
– Manage pre commencement works including design and pre construction.
– Produce and Manage Scope of Works, Risk Managers, H&S Logs, Quality reports and Environmental Management.
– Work with Commercial and Engineering supply chain in respect of project procurement.
– Conduct regular site visits and audits.
• Engineering/Project/Civil management qualification
• Proficient user of project management tools
• Excellent project planning, change and time management abilities
• Experience with managing solar farms or utilities projects.
• Strong knowledge of H&S and Environmental regulations for design and construction, Quality standards and industry best practice, Mandatory SMSTS ticket.
• Experience in utility scale Energy Storage Systems highly desirable
qualification highly desirable
• Self-driven, focused, results and quality oriented
• Strong negotiation skills
• Team player and innovative with sound judgement and solutions driven
• Ability to use MS suite of packages at intermediate level or above.
• The role will involve travelling to sites in the UK on a regular basis to support project and business needs.
|Salary||Salary/Rate: £55,000 - £65,000/annum + Package|