My client is a leading contractor in the RC Frame sector. My client are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an 8 month scheme. You will be required to manage all the setting out of an RC Frame package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Reporting to and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
- Liaising with main contractor engineer.
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
- Completing all setting out associated to the RC Frame package
- Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- CSCS card.
- RC Frame experience
- Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Joe Birch for further information.
|Job Category||Construction, Engineering (Civils)|
|Salary||£230 - £280/day|