My client is a leading contractor in the residential sector who are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an 6 month contract. You will be required to manage all the setting out of a ground works and RC frame package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
- Completing all setting out associated to the RC frame and ground works package.
- Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- CSCS card.
- Experience setting out RC frame and ground works.
- Own Laptop with (AutoCAD)
- SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
- Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served.
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Olly Alliston on 01689 885033 for further information.
|Job Category||Construction, Engineering (Civils)|
|Salary||£200 - £250/day|