My client is a leading main contractor in the Commercial & Industrial sector. My client are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete a 12 month scheme. You will be required to manage all setting out onsite
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working with the Project Manager and foreman.
- Liaising with Senior engineer.
- Setting out a steel frame structure including concrete slab, holding down bolts
- Setting out 278 works and ground works
- QA / Quality Control
- Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- CSCS card
- Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Joe Birch for further information.
|Job Category||Construction, Engineering (Civils)|
|Salary||£200 - £265/day|
|Duration||12 month contract|