My client is a leading contractor in the commercial sector who are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete a 12 month contract. You will be required to manage all the setting out of a steel frame/groundworks package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
- Completing all setting out associated to the steel frame/ground works package.
- Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- CSCS card.
- Experience setting out steel frame, roads, 278 works and drainage.
- Own Laptop with (AutoCAD)
- SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
- Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served.
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Olly Alliston on (phone number removed) for further information.
|Job Category||Construction, Engineering (Civils)|
|Salary||£220 - £270/day|